Organic Broccoli Microgreen Garden Kit
If you’re a fan of broccoli, you’re going to love the fresh flavor mini broccoli greens bring to the table. Even kids will ask for seconds. Beyond great taste, broccoli microgreen’s claim to fame is they contain 10 times or more sulforaphane than the mature florets. That’s great news considering sufloraphane is a potent detoxifying compound that helps protect against certain cancers. So consider them a low calorie way to add a disease fighting punch to your diet.
You can instantly make salads, sandwiches, pasta dishes and smoothies better with broccoli microgreens. They make one of the best soup garnishes imaginable.
Keep in mind, broccoli's tiny seeds don’t need as much water as some of the larger seeds like sunflower or buckwheat. To make it easier to clip their delicate stems close to the growing medium, simply lift the soil and greens right out of tray and slice away.
Each Grow a Seed Garden Kit contains the following:
• Complete reusable grow tray (clear tray + drainage divider + germinating cover)
• 2 pouches of quality organic non-GMO seeds
• Organic compacted coco coir growing medium
• Reusable watering bottle with 2 head attachments
• 2 reusable plant labels
• Handy step by step instructions