Organic Oriental Mustard Microgreen Garden Kit
Mustard isn’t just for ballpark dogs. Think of mustard as the Sriracha of the microgreen world – ready to add a spicy kick to anything it touches. Especially in the throes of winter, mustard microgreens add just the right amount of kick to salads, sandwiches (try them mixed into tuna salad – YUM!), scrambled eggs and tacos.
In the nutrition world, mustard greens are known for providing a dynamic trio of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K. While it may be best known for its role in blood clotting, studies show that increasing your vitamin K helps reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. You see, mustard microgreens really are hot stuff.
If the greens mat together during growing, try gently shaking the bunch when you rinse them.
Each Grow a Seed Garden Kit contains the following:
• Complete reusable grow tray (clear tray + drainage divider + germinating cover)
• 2 pouches of quality organic non-GMO seeds
• Organic compacted coco coir growing medium
• Reusable watering bottle with 2 head attachments
• 2 reusable plant labels
• Handy step by step instructions