Organic Speckled Peas Microgreen Garden Kit
Pea microgreens and their crunch stems make any salad taste like sunshine. Long a staple of Chinese cuisine, they’re also fabulous in wraps, tacos and fresh spring rolls. Or toss them into a stir-fry in the very last moments of cooking. The long stems can be cut into several pieces with kitchen shears before adding to salads and sandwiches.
Of all the microgreens, peas are the most tolerant to low light. It’s best to harvest them when they have no more than 4 to 5 sets of leaves - the longer the shoot grows, the tougher the stem can become.
Each Grow a Seed Garden Kit contains the following:
• Complete reusable grow tray (clear tray + drainage divider + germinating cover)
• 2 pouches of quality organic non-GMO seeds
• Organic compacted coco coir growing medium
• Reusable watering bottle with 2 head attachments
• 2 reusable plant labels
• Handy step by step instructions